Meet the Pilot
My name is Helder Cabral and I am the Director and UAV Pilot of Aerial Motion. I hold a RPA(remoted piloted aircraft) license issue by CASA as well as Radio Operator Certificate as per CASA requirement.
We operate with under 2 kilos aircraft and we have the equipment and skills to capture quality professional footage from the air or from the ground.
I would like to thank you for considering Aerial Motion services for your next project.
- You may NOT fly closer than 30m to vehicles, boats, buildings that are not on YOUR private property or you must have explicit permission from the private property owner.
- You are NOT allowed to fly over any populated areas such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks or sports ovals where there is a game on.
- You may NOT operate within a RADIUS of 5.5km of any aerodrome, airfield, airport, seaplanes taking off or landing, helicopter landing sites which may be located at hospitals, police stations or other locations that you may not be aware of.
- You may ONLY operate during DAYLIGHT – NO night flying! Only in good weather and you MUST be in visual-line-of-site of the Remotely Piloted Aircraft – RPA.
- You may NOT fly above 400ft (123m)
- You may NOT fly FPV
- It is strictly prohibited using UAVs commercially unless you hold an Operator Certificate issued by CASA.